Advancing Temporal Multimodal Multivariate Learning (KDD22) for personalized decision-making by creating digital twin. Projects supported by NSF (No. 1910397, 2106989, 2200590), NASA JPL (No. 1625294, 1646362, 1659540), NCDOT, VDOT, USDOT developed knowledge discovery and data mining to understand large-scale dynamics, extract multi-dimensional spatiotemporal correlations, predict future behaviors, and make intelligent decisions in complex heterogeneous networks applied to active sensing (US Patent 10,743,198) and transfer learning (US Patent 11,046,247). Click for Research Summary.
Energy & Automation
Top Recent News
- SIGKDD 2022 (Ranked 1st in Data Mining Publication) accepted two papers “Temporal Multimodal Multivariate Learning” and “Multimodal Learning Models for Traffic Datasets” with three students travel awards.
- Dr. Park received the “Outstanding Young Investigator Award” of Year 2022 among the whole NCA&T campus. (He also received Intellectual Property Award of Year 2022 and 2021)
- Dr. Park joins The Eastern Transportation Coalition Committee by DOT.
- NSF projects No. 1910397, 2106989, 2200590 are awarded.
- Dr. Park serves an associate editor of IEEE Transactions on ITS.
- Driving patent #10743198 and CAV patent #11046247 issues by USPTO.
- JPL (No. 1625294, 1646362, 1659540) with NASA (No. 80NM0018D0004) active sensing work recognized in national news
If you are interested in joining us, read my CV, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill below with your CV, and address a specific contribution to the projects listed on this webpage.