Travelers’ rationality in anticipatory online emergency response.
Deep Learning Software for Traffic State Prediction
PI, Co-PI Park (NCA&T) Sponsor: NC Transportation Center of Excellence in Advanced Technology Mobility and Congestion. 8/2020 – 7/2022
Information-theoretic Route Planning for Heli.
2019 Visiting Professor Park (NCA&T) Sponsor: NASA JPL Collaboration with Robotics Group PI Ono 5/2019 – 8/2019 Abstract
Roadside Truck Placard Readers for Advanced Notice and Response at Safety- Critical Facilities
Co-PI Park (NCA&T) PI: Alden (VTTI) VTRC 114591, Sponsor: VDOT 11/2018 – 9/2019 Abstract VTRC WEBSITE
Advanced Traffic Analysis of Aerial Video Data.
PI Park (NCA&T), Co-PI: Yi (NCA&T) Sponsor: NCDOT, 3/2019 – 8/2019
- Simulation-Based Optimization of Emergency Response Considering Rationality of Travelers, D. Waddell, N. Pugh, K. Shirzad, H. Park, Proceedings of the The 98th Annual Meeting of TRB2019, #19-05975, 2019.
- Online Optimization with Look-Ahead for Freeway Emergency Vehicle Dispatching considering Availability, H. Park, D., Waddel, A. Haghani, Transportation Research Part C: Emerging Technologies, in Production.
- Real-time crash prediction and avoidance under unexpected traffic congestion, H. Park, A. Haghani, M.A. Knodler, S. Samuel, Accident Analysis & Prevention 112, 39-49, 2018
- Visualization-based Dynamic Dispatching of First Responders.D. Waddell, N. Pugh, H. Park. Proceedings of theThe 98th Annual Meeting of TRB2019, #19-05569, 2019.
- Prediction of Secondary Crash Likelihood considering Incident Duration using High Order Markov Model. N. Pugh, H. Park. Proceedings of the IEEE SoutheastCon 2019, Huntsville, AL, April 2019.
- Stochastic emergency response location model considering secondary incidents on freeways. H. Park. Ali Shafahi, Ali Haghani, IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems, 17 (9), 2528-2540, 2016.
- Real-time prediction of secondary incident occurrences using vehicle probe data. H. Park. Ali Haghani, Transportation Research Part C: Emerging Technologies, 70, 69–85, 2016.
- Stochastic Capacity Adjustment Considering Secondary Incidents. H. Park. Ali Haghani, IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems, 17 (10), 2843 – 2853, 2016.
- Interpretation of Bayesian neural networks for predicting the duration of detected incidentsl. H. Park, Ali Haghani, Xin Zhang, Journal of Intelligent Transportation Systems, 20 (4), 385-400, 2016.